Comments Off on Fun Facts About Le Reve Las Vegas
Here are a few fun facts about Le Reve Las Vegas.
- The depth of the Le Reve pool is 26.6″
- All shoes have dozens of holes drilled in them to drain the water.
- 75-105 birds are used in each show.
- 28 of the birds have been in the show since the opening night, April 2005
- 1.1 million gallons of water is used to fill the pool.
- Le Reve means “The Dream”
- The Le Reve theater holds 1608 guests
- The show has 91 performers
- The performers are from over 17 different countries
- The highest dive is from over 80 feet high!
- You may get wet in rows A and B
- Each 4×8 ft rectangle of the stage has 5,000 holes drilled into it in order to dry quickly.
- A Wardrobe Attendant is in charge of one of the theater elevators, moving performers over
40 times per show quick changes
- 600 – 1,000 towels a day are used in Le Rêve – The Dream.
Wynn Theater environment has been completely remodeled with a warmer palate, the most luxurious seats on the Las Vegas Strip and the VIP Indulgence Package complete with champagne bottle service and behind-the scenes video monitors. With seats no more than 12 rows from the stage, the theater provides an intimate setting which allows the audience to escape reality and let their imagination lead the way.