Comments Off on The Ultimate In Luxury Las Vegas Hotel Suites
Looking for your own private paradise in Las Vegas? The Villas at The Mirage Resort and Casino offers the ultimate in luxury accommodations and makes an excellent choice for that special vacation. The Villas offers a unique blending of culture, cuisine, fine art, lifestyle and pure entertainment to please even the snobbiest individual.
Your vacation begins with limousine transportation from the airport. Once you arrive to your Villa a private gated entrance leads you to luxury with suite interiors features living and dining room spaces, a gas fireplace, plasma & LCD HDTVs, wet bar, and guest bathroom. Pick a 7000 square foot 2 master bedroom villa with 2 master baths with whirlpool tubs or an almost 9000 square foot 3 master bedroom suite. Each Villa comes with it’s own backyard which is furnished with a heated pool, putting green, soothing
fountain, music system, table, chairs, chaise lounges and umbrella.
During your stay you’ll be pampered in the trappings of luxury by a 24-hour staff of chefs, butlers and concierge representatives.
Comments Off on The Cromwell (Formerly Bill’s Gambling Hall) Is Now Taking Reservations And Is Set To Open May 21st
The Cromwell’s May 21st opening date is one of the Las Vegas boutique hotel’s many splashy new details.Total Rewards members can now access the on-sale extravaganza for room bookings, getting the first availability for April and early May soft opening nights. General public sales launch Monday, Feb. 24.
Newly released renderings show 188 suites and rooms with vintage-meets-modern design. Think distressed hardwood floors, custom chandeliers, trunk-style furnishing and photographic artwork by Deborah Anderson. Splashes of bright colors echo whimsical touches, such as the black and white mosaic shower tiles spelling out playful English-French phrases.
Ranging from 723-2,550 square feet, The Cromwell’s 19 suites add even more selection to the luxurious Anthology Las Vegas Suites & Villas collection. The suites, which feature wet bars, steam showers and deep soaking tubs, are strategically placed among the hotel for prime Strip views.
The hotel’s main bar, Interlude, is positioned among the 40,000 square foot casino that includes a reserved gaming salon coined The Abbey. At Bound, the hotel lobby bar inspired by a Parisian Parlor, expect coffee and morning snacks, or return at night for a sexy lounge scene. Curios, the retail shop, displays suspended birdcages, newspaper print-inspired tiles and wood-planked ceilings, giving it a creative, quirky feel.
The Cromwell’s star restaurant on the second floor, Giada, by Giada De Laurentiis and Drai’s Beach Club • Nightclub both open in May.
Comments Off on Current Aria Las Vegas Promotion Codes
Save with these current Aria Las Vegas promotion code offers.
ARIA “Five Night Couples Salon Package” *Five Night Packages From $1,195 –
Couples Salon Package Includes:
- Five Nights in Deluxe King Room
- Men’s Salon Service
- Royal Shave with Mini Men’s Facial and Classic Manicure with paffin moisturizing treatment
- Women’s Salon Service – Choice of: Updo for the evening with complimentary hair accessory OR Blow Dry with complimentary hydrating vial of conditioner
- Airbrush Makeup Application with complimentary strip eyelash application
- Two–One Day Spa Passes: Which grant access to include use of Redwood Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Jacuzzi’s, Cold Plunge, Vanity, Rain Showers, Full Amenities as well as Herbal Teas, Coffee, and Whole Fresh Fruit – Also available are the co-ed lounging areas, the “Gabanyoku” Heated Stone Beds, “Shio” Salt Room, and outdoor therapy pool (*See site for additional details and restrictions).
Promotion Runs: Nov 17, 2013 – Jun 26, 2014. Promo Code: COUPLW (Exp 6/24/14)
Stay a minimum of two nights at AAA Award-winning ARIA Resort & Casino and save up to 40% off Golf at one of three select Walters Golf Courses (*See site for additional details and restrictions). Promotion Runs: Nov 14, 2013 – Sep 29, 2014. Promo Code: ARGOLF12 (Exp 9/30/14)
ARIA AARP Member Offer
ARIA would like to invite AARP members to take advantage of an exclusive offer – Receive 10% off our room rates, on select dates, when you make an advanced reservation (*See site for additional details and restrictions). Promotion Runs: Nov 14, 2013 – Sep 30, 2014. Promo Code: ZAARP (Exp 9/30/14)
Book your next stay at ARIA this Winter (2nt Min) and receive:
- Our Best Public Rates,
- $50 Dining Credit
- Reduced Entry into HAZE Nightclub (Thursday and Friday Only),
- 2-for-1 drinks at Gold Boutique Nightclub & Lounge (limit 2 rounds),
- 2-for-1 drinks at The DEUCE Lounge/ limit 2 rounds (*see site for additional details and restrictions).
Promotion Runs: Oct 17, 2013 – Mar 30, 2014. Promo Code: ARWTR13F (Expires 3/31/14)
Enjoy two nights in luxurious accommodations at ARIA Resort & Casino and receive an extra lap ($100 value) when you book your Dream Racing Experience, or receive a complimentary Dream Racing adjustable hat when booking The Street Car Experience (*See site for additional details and restrictions). Promotion Runs: Aug 27, 2013 – Jun 30, 2014. Promo Code: ADRMRCNG (Exp 6/30/14)
- Two Nights in a Deluxe King Room
- Two tickets to see Zarkana™ by Cirque du Soleil®
- Complimentary Seat Upgrade from Lower Side Orchestra (Category F) to Side Orchestra or Balcony (Category E)
- Complimentary popcorn to enjoy during the show
- Two Complimentary Zarkana-themed Cocktails at Gold Boutique Nightclub & Lounge
- Two VIP Line Passes to Gold Boutique Nightclub & Lounge (*See site for additional details and restrictions).
Promotion Runs: Sep 8 – Dec 24, 2013. Promo Code: ARZRK3WD2 (Exp 12/25/13)
Comments Off on The $20 Trick. A fact or myth at Las Vegas Hotels?
If you have ever been to Las Vegas or done any research on visiting Las Vegas, you probably have heard the saying “The $20 Trick”.
Here’s how it works: You fold a $20 bill over twice and place it under your credit card when checking in at a Las Vegas hotel. Hand your credit card with the folded $20 bill to the clerk (Make sure the edge of the $20 is protruding slightly so the front desk clerk see the money) and politely ask the clerk “Are there any complimentary upgrades available?” At this point the clerk should see the money, take the card and the $20, and proceed to check their computer for an upgraded room. If they are unable to provide you with an upgrade, they should return the $20 and advise there are no upgrades.
I have found throughout the years that the trick has a decent success rate but the key to success is to be friendly and patient. Do not expect to be upgraded to a presidential suite if you have a basic room, but usually you can get a room with a great view or a larger, more plush room using the $20 trick.
Vegas Genie Says:
Forget The $20 Trick. Save Money On Your Hotel With Las Vegas Promo Codes
Comments Off on Nobu Hotel In Caesars Palace Is Officially Taking Reservations
The much anticipated Nobu Hotel, the newest addition to Caesars Palace Las Vegas, has launched it’s website and is now taking reservations for it’s February 2013 opening.
The Nobu hotel will have 181 guest rooms and suites. Guest rooms will offer stunning Strip or garden views with designs that embrace comfortable simplicity with natural materials and textures counter-balanced with outsized elements to reveal a touch of Vegas flair. Eighteen luxury suites will range from one-bedroom, 1,000 square feet, to five-bedroom, 3,500 square feet configurations and will be available for guests seeking premium accommodations or a stunning venue to host an unforgettable special event.
Anyone wishing to preview the Nobu hotel should visit their new website at www.NobuCaesarsPalace.com where you can book reservations, explore the various rooms and suites and browse hotel amenities and offerings. Prices are not listed on the website yet so we will just have to speculate to we hear the rates.
Nobu Hotel Amenities and Guest Privileges
- Complimentary access to 5,500-square-foot state-of-the-art fitness center at Qua Baths & Spa
- Priority reservations and VIP access to Nobu Caesars Palace restaurant
- Complimentary VIP access to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace
- Private pool access
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Nobu’s signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu’s first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
With its focus on developing a unique sense of style, luxury and craft, Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace will also feature the adjoining Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, spanning 12,775 square feet, which will be the largest Nobu restaurant worldwide and the first on the Las Vegas Strip.
Incoming search terms:
- nobu hotel promo code
- nobu hotel las vegas promo code
Comments Off on Top 5 Tips To Save Money Booking Las Vegas Hotels
Saving Money Tips and Discounts For Las Vegas Hotels
Finding a cheap Las Vegas hotel is not as hard as it sounds. Casino hotels want your business and know that staying at their hotel is probably going to make you gamble there also. But finding the cheapest Las Vegas hotel is not always the smartest move because it may be miles from the Las Vegas Strip (Where all the attractions are) and will cost you plenty of time and cash to get to where you want to be. That is not the idea behind a cheap Las Vegas vacation. You want to enjoy all the attractions the Las Vegas has to offer but not stay at a fraction of the cost that most people spend. Below are our top 5 tips for saving money on your next Las Vegas vacation.
- Las Vegas hotels are cheapest during mid-week, the cheapest being Tuesday. Finding a date that there are no major conventions will also bring the price of the hotel room way down. Weekends are usually more pricy, but it may offset as weekend flights tend to be cheaper than weekday flight. Do a cost analysis of hotel and airfare and make a decision. I will tell you that weekends are usually a lot more exciting then weekdays in Vegas.
- Compare rates at different hotels and check for current Las Vegas promo codes. Almost all Las Vegas hotels often a wide variety of promo codes that can save you up to 50% on your hotel stay. The key to a cheap Las Vegas vacation is information and and research.
- Make sure you check for “resort fees” when booking your discount Las Vegas hotel. Many hotels add between $3-20 a night for resort fees. Caesars Properties in Las Vegas are one of the companies that does not charge resort fees.
- Booking through the hotels directly is usually a wise choice. Most Las Vegas hotels offer lowest rate guarantees so if you find a cheaper rate somewhere they will refund you the difference.
- Location is important. In Las Vegas you need to have access to everything and the ability to walk from casino to casino. Hotels you should consider in the center of the Las Vegas strip and consistently have promo codes which make them a great bargain are:
- Harrah’s Promo Codes
- Imperial Palace Promo Codes
- Flamingo Promo Code
- Bally’s Promo Codes