Comments Off on You don’t have to be a high roller to feel like one in Las Vegas.
Casinos across the city cater to all kinds of players from the penny slots to sports betting.
If you’ve been practicing your poker face, you’ll be thrilled to discover newly renovated and expanded poker rooms in many casinos, including the Venetian, MGM Grand and Caesars Palace. Even play like a pro at the Rio, where the World Series of Poker is hosted. But if 21 is your preferred game, you can’t miss the Pleasure Pit at Planet Hollywood or the casino at the Hard Rock, where gogo dancers entertain and even deal your next hand. Even play blackjack poolside at many hotels. the Flamingo, Red Rock, Tropicana and Wynn Las Vegas bring the action outside. These are the perfect places to try your luck and a specialty cocktail.
When the sun sets, the tables really start to sizzle. the excitement is nonstop at the Pussycat Dolls casino inside Caesars Palace. Or reserve your table at the Deuce Lounge, located inside ARIA, where blackjack tables surround an intimate bar rich with wood tones and a warm atmosphere. No other place on earth offers the variety of blackjack, roulette, poker, craps, slots and more. the excitement of winning is s not uncommon to make friends over a craps table.
Contact me today and you’re ready to play! Catch nearly every game, race and sporting event on the planet at the sports books of Las Vegas. Inside Lagasse’s Stadium at the Palazzo, settle into comfortable sofas or even a private box to enjoy the cuisine of Emeril Lagasse while placing a bet on your favorite team. Stadium seating and a specialty cocktail menu make this the go-to place for sports fans of all stripes. As you gear up for a fall full of football, baseball playoffs and a number of collegiate sports, you can’t miss the world’s largest Race and Sports Superbook at LVH. It offers more ways to bet and more screens to catch your favorite team.
The hottest off strip casino M Resort offers in running wagering and brings the action right to the palm of your hand. With a hand- held device, place bets on sporting events already in progress using adjusted lines that change throughout the game. And you’re free to place bets from anywhere. Keep an eye on your game at the pool, or up your wager over lunch.
The “Fire Bet” in Las Vegas Craps, a hidden gem of gambling. Call me a sucker, but I always play the fire bet when rolling dice at Las Vegas casinos. A chance to win 1000 to 1, makes this an exciting bet when you have a “hot” dice roller. Call me what you want, but here is where I rolled all 6 numbers earlier this year at RIO Las Vegas and won $5000 on a $5 bet on the fire bet! This particular fire bet rolled payed out $17,000 to individuals across playing the fire bet.
Here is how the ” fire bet “works:
- Whenever it is time for the next person to roll, place between $1 and $10 on the “Fire Bet” spot in front of you at the craps table. Note: The maximum bet allowed for the Fire Bet is $10.
- The shooter must make at least four (4) individual points for you to win. There are six points on a table, the 4,5,6,8.9 and 10. A point is when the shooter rolls any number between 4 and 10 (except 7) and then rolls that number again before crapping out (rolling a 7).
- There is no impact on the “come out” roll for the fire bet if the shooter rolls a 7,2,,3 or 12.
- In order for the points to count, the shooter must roll at least four individual points. For example, if the shooter rolls an 8 it counts as one point. If the shooter rolls an 8 again and makes the “8 point” a second time, it only counts as one point. But if the shooter then rolls a 6 and makes the “6 point”, it counts as a second point made towards the fire bet.
- If the shooter hits four individual points (for example hits the 4,5,6, and 8), you will win 25:1 on your fire bet ($10 bet makes you $250). If the shooter hits five individual points (For example 4,5,6,8,9) you win 250:1 on your fire bet ($10 makes you $2500). And if the shooter makes all six points you win 1000:1 ($10 makes you $10,000 on your fire bet).
The house advantage for this bet ranges from 21-25%, so most people consider this a sucker bet. But I have won 250:1 on several trips to Las Vegas when playing the fire bet on craps and rolled all 6 numbers myself. On a side note, it is always nice to put $1 on the fire debt for your craps dealers. It gets them excited and keeps the game moving because they have a vested interest in winning the fire bet when they have a bet on the line also.
Las Vegas Casinos Who Have The Craps “Fire Bet”
- Harrah’s Las Vegas
- The Quad Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- RIO All Suites Las Vegas
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- O’sheas Las Vegas
Good luck and have fun!
Leave a comment and let us know about your Fire Bet success.