Comments Off on Unique Las Vegas Tours
If you are wanting a unique Las Vegas tour experience on your next vacation to Las Vegas , we suggest you check out our list of top 10 unique Las Vegas tours. These unique Las Vegas tours and attractions are the not highly published and can make great gifts for that special someone who loves Las Vegas.
Unique Las Vegas Tour Experience #1.
Las Vegas Gondola Cruise For Two. Whether a quiet, romantic get-away for two or a fun-filled day with a family member or friend, this is an experience that will be enjoyed by everyone. Take a relaxing Gondola ride on Lake Las Vegas. Choose an option of appetizers and wine for a more romantic experience. Starting at $145
Unique Las Vegas Tour Experience #2
Fly a glider over the Las Vegas Desert. Imagine the thrill of soaring over the Las Vegas Desert in a glider. Instructors are with you so experience is not required. Options for 1 or 2 people so you can fly as a couple if you wish. From $175
Unique Las Vegas Tour Experience #3
Drive A Nascar . This thrilling NASCAR Experience puts you behind the wheel of a genuine Nextel Cup Stockcar for eight thrilling laps.
Unique Las Vegas Tour Experience #4
Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride. Take a relaxing hot air balloon ride and enjoy the views of the Spring Mountains, Mojave Desert, the Vegas Strip, and all the beautiful rural landscapes that surrounds this incredible city. From $209
Unique Las Vegas Experience #5
Drive an Indy Race Car. Do you have what it takes to drive a full sized, 600 hp, open cockpit, open wheel, Indy-style Race Car? Reach speeds of up to 180mph. From $129
Unique Las Vegas Experience #6
Learn to fly a helicopter over Las Vegas. Learn to fly a helicopter under the careful guidance and supervision of a certified flight instructor. Includes ground instruction followed by 1 hour of actual flight time over beautiful Las Vegas and the surrounding mountains. From $230
Unique Las Vegas Experience #7
Lake Mead Dinner Cruise for two. Experience a beautiful dinner for two on Lake Mead aboard and authentic, three-level, Mississippi-style paddle wheeler. From $98
Unique Las Vegas Experience #8
Become an Air Combat Fighter Pilot for a day. Experience first-hand the incredible thrill and excitement of flying a Marchetti S260’s fighter plane in an air-to-air combat. Your flight will be recorded on video that you will be able to take home after your post flight debriefing. From $1395
Unique Las Vegas Experience #9
Ultimate Exotic Car Racing Experience. Drive five of the world’s most exclusive Supercars on the Las Vegas Speedway: the Ferrari F430 F1, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, the Audi R8, the Aston Martin Vantage, and the Porsche 997S. From $1149
Unique Las Vegas Experience #10
Weightless Flight Experience. Experience Weightless Flight with the 1st and only FAA-approved provider of commercial weightless flights This is the same method NASA has used to train its astronauts for the last 45 years. Experience zero gravity the only way possible without going to space! From $5200
Comments Off on Top 5 Tips To Save Money Booking Las Vegas Hotels
Saving Money Tips and Discounts For Las Vegas Hotels
Finding a cheap Las Vegas hotel is not as hard as it sounds. Casino hotels want your business and know that staying at their hotel is probably going to make you gamble there also. But finding the cheapest Las Vegas hotel is not always the smartest move because it may be miles from the Las Vegas Strip (Where all the attractions are) and will cost you plenty of time and cash to get to where you want to be. That is not the idea behind a cheap Las Vegas vacation. You want to enjoy all the attractions the Las Vegas has to offer but not stay at a fraction of the cost that most people spend. Below are our top 5 tips for saving money on your next Las Vegas vacation.
- Las Vegas hotels are cheapest during mid-week, the cheapest being Tuesday. Finding a date that there are no major conventions will also bring the price of the hotel room way down. Weekends are usually more pricy, but it may offset as weekend flights tend to be cheaper than weekday flight. Do a cost analysis of hotel and airfare and make a decision. I will tell you that weekends are usually a lot more exciting then weekdays in Vegas.
- Compare rates at different hotels and check for current Las Vegas promo codes. Almost all Las Vegas hotels often a wide variety of promo codes that can save you up to 50% on your hotel stay. The key to a cheap Las Vegas vacation is information and and research.
- Make sure you check for “resort fees” when booking your discount Las Vegas hotel. Many hotels add between $3-20 a night for resort fees. Caesars Properties in Las Vegas are one of the companies that does not charge resort fees.
- Booking through the hotels directly is usually a wise choice. Most Las Vegas hotels offer lowest rate guarantees so if you find a cheaper rate somewhere they will refund you the difference.
- Location is important. In Las Vegas you need to have access to everything and the ability to walk from casino to casino. Hotels you should consider in the center of the Las Vegas strip and consistently have promo codes which make them a great bargain are:
- Harrah’s Promo Codes
- Imperial Palace Promo Codes
- Flamingo Promo Code
- Bally’s Promo Codes
Comments Off on Las Vegas Speedway Driving Experience
A Las Vegas Speedway Driving Experience is a great way to enjoy something outside of the Las Vegas Strip but provide you the same thrill and excitement that you visited Las Vegas for. Have you ever wanted to get behind the wheel of a 600 horsepower stock car and drive on a professional race track at speeds up to 140 miles per hour? Or take a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin or Porsche and drive as fast as you can without worrying about getting a ticket?
If you are looking for a unique gift for your loved one or an experience you will never forget during your next Las Vegas vacation, then you should check out the driving packages available at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
One of the most popular Las Vegas Speedway driving experiences is the stock car driving experience where after a driving lesson by a professional course instructor you getting suited up in your helmet and racing suit and take the wheel of an authentic stock car and reach speeds of up to 140 mph on the Las Vegas Speedway. Depending on your thrill level, you can choose to take between 8 and 30 laps around the race track.
If race cars are not your thing, test your driving skills by racing an exotic car on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Packages include, but not limited too, driving at top speeds in a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin or Porsche. Reach o-60 in less than 4 seconds and make your laps at speeds in excess of 120 miles per hour. After completion, you are provided with a certificate of completion and an option to take you memory home on DVD.
If you are a little worried about driving the vehicle yourself don’t worry, you can sit in the passenger side of any of the above exotic cars or stock cars and make your laps with a professional driver behind the wheel.
For More Information and Packages on Las Vegas Driving Experiences Check Out the Following Websites:
Current Exotic Driving Experience Discounts and Coupons:
Comments Off on Las Vegas Promo Codes
Las Vegas Promotion Codes, also described as “Promo Codes”, “Discount Codes”, and “Coupon Codes” are extremely popular and are the favorite way for travelers to save money when visiting Las Vegas.
These promotion codes are usually only published for a short amount of time and many times are not easily found on the internet. Our relationship with the major Las Vegas hotels affords us the luxury of obtaining this Las Vegas promotion codes and placing them on our website to help you save money.
If you find Las Vegas promotion code that you wish to use, don’t waste time and book your hotel. Most of our offers we provide are directly through the hotel itself which affords you the benefit of canceling your hotel if you find a better offer. The majority of Las Vegas hotels will guarantee the lowest price when booking directly through their website so using their Las Vegas promotion code only sweetens the pot!
Vegas Deal Hunter works daily to update our Las Vegas promotion codes and provide you with the widest selection of promo codes and offers anywhere on the internet. Check out our latest Las Vegas promo codes and join our exclusive newsletter where we send out subscriber only promotions and discounts
Comments Off on Interesting Facts About Las Vegas
Here are some interesting facts about Las Vegas that are team has provided for your viewing pleasure.
Las Vegas Interesting Facts
- The Stratosphere Hotel and Tower is the the fifth tallest building in the United States. It is over 1100 feet tall.
- Las Vegas weddings are the second largest industry in Nevada. A marriage license is Nevada is $60 and there is no blood test or waiting period. (Las Vegas divorces and annulments average $450)
- An average Las Vegas tourist stays 3.6 nights.
- A 1910 law made it illegal to gamble in Las Vegas. The Nevada Legislature later approved a legalized gambling bill in 1931.
- The famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign was created in 1959
- MYSTÈRE by CIRQUE DU SOLEIL has been in Las Vegas since 1993 and has performed over 8000 times.
- CIRQUE DU SOLEIL’S “O” pool contains over 1.5 million gallons of water.
- The Golden Nugget Casino has an ATM that dispenses real gold!
- An acre of land of the Las Vegas strip goes for an average of 11 million dollars.
- There are almost 200,000 slot machines in Las Vegas.
- There are an average of 2000 taxi cabs on the street at any time in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas was voted American’s #1 favorite domestic city to visit in 2010.
- You can save the most money on your hotel room by using Las Vegas Promo Codes when booking in advance